okia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
As MEA IP NPI (New Product Introduction) team as part of the Customer Engineering organization in the Network Infrastructure Business Center, we design, validate solutions, we drive first off integrations of Nokia IP solutions on customer networks and we introduce the latest network technologies to our customers. This is done in the form of lab/field testing, demos, workshops, dry run, proof of concept sessions and network integration services
What you will learn and contribute to
This job includes design, integration, problems resolution, new product introduction (demos/trials). Work in a team or independently for definition and execution of demos, proof of concept, type approvals tests, field trials, and in general any New Product Introduction (NPI) activity with our customer for any new product or solution.
- Accountable from definition to validation / acceptance by the customer – working with mature elements of our portfolio.
- Candidates must be motivated and eager to deliver on complex technical projects with minimal supervision and thrive on the success of delivering IP solutions flawlessly.
- Candidates must be able and willing to travel with this position and work maintenance windows.
- This position provides a unique membership of a highly skilled IP community of Nokia and provides an excellent opportunity of career development
As part of our team, you will:
- Will be prime interface with customer planning and design teams for any solution demands when assigned to project.
- Produce comprehensive design documents matching customer requirements.
- Develops customized test list documents and Method of Procedures
- Follow and provide design best practices
- Conducts customer POCs and Provide detailed test plans to be conducted in customer’s LAB.
- Plans and performs testing of new software in the lab environment followed by controlled introduction into customer live network.
- Performs software testing on customer networks for first office applications to ensure the integrated solution works.
- Interface with Design team (Regionals and Central) and PLM if needed
- Provides technical support to presales teams upon request
- Identifies and analyses customer needs and advises them on solution/products that are the best fit.
- Proactively acting to understand customer technical needs, identifying potential solutions and creating customer awareness.
- Offers Nokia’s IP solutions that secures and maintains Nokia business strategies
- Participates in technical meetings and conference calls related with responsibilities.
- The activities can be performed, by case either remote or local, at customer premises
Your skills and experience
- B. Sc. Degree in Computer, Electronics, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent disciplines,
- Preferred Certifications include: SRA, 3RP, NRSII, NRSI, CCIE/CCNA/CCNP, JNCIA/JNCIE/JNCIS is advantage.
- Excellent communication skills verbal & written and documentation,
- Languages: Fluent English, French is a plus, Arabic is a plus.
- 4+ years of Experience in IP Solutions.
- Deep Knowledge and usage of Routing and IP/MPLS protocols and features, such as: ISIS/OSPF, BGP, LDP, LDPRSVP/TE, L2/L3 VPN, QoS, IPv6, BNG/ESM, NAT).
- Knowledge of hypervisors, like KVM, VMware is a plus;
- Experience / knowledge in Virtualization, SDN, Cloud is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in using various test and measurement equipment, like Spirent, IXIA is also a plus;
- Ability and willingness to learn by him/herself, effectively and quickly;
- Customer orientation, very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong team-player, flexible, easy trainee, capable of self-studying;
- Customer facing negotiation skills (preferably with troubleshoot background) and the ability to work independently;
- A flexible, positive and creative attitude to change; Ready for business trips in country and potentially in the wider region
Mention Mafudi Classified when calling seller to get a good deal