Are you a fresh graduate looking for internship or experience as a Chef? Saso’s Eatery is looking for a qualified Chef intern to work at a small medium sized eatery in Syokimau.
• Regular food preparation and cooking in accordance with recipes and menus;
• Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that the required high standards are met.
• Estimate food needs and reviews inventory to ensure that adequate supplies are available
• Maintains safety standards throughout all food preparation and storage areas
• Ensures that all food is prepared on time and hygienic conditions are maintained;
• Monitors and maintains the inventory of food and supplies and orders food and supplies in sufficient quantities for weekly meals
• Ensure that all safety standards are followed including proper use of kitchen equipment, sanitation of the work areas and cooking utensils;
• Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
• Monitors and assists in daily clean-up of kitchen, service and dining areas
• Handling multiple food orders at one time
• Dressing order for presentation
• Ensuring each customer order has the correct food and sides
• Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
• Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils
• Able to work in a slightly fast-paced environment
Mention Mafudi Classified when calling seller to get a good deal